google-site-verification: googlee1918c0dd63ed212.html

Sunday 9 December 2012

Online shopping... Addiction gone too far?

With my hectic life style, long hours on the train and an unhealthy addiction to shopping... I've pretty much converted to online shopping.. with my iphone. Since buying more and more online I'm starting to wonder whether I do it because it's convenient or simply because... I love sending myself presents..?!

Secret confession... I LOVE receiving packages!!! (even if they are from myself). I love the feeling of looking forward to them arriving, getting millions of packages arrive at my door and unwrapping each one like I don't know whats going to be inside (weirdo). Would love to know whether it's just me that is like this or whether others also share my passion for online shopping...

My favourite online stores have to be Topshop, ASOS, amazon, notonthehighstreet. I prefer shopping on websites that I have the ease of going in store and returning directly if it isn't right, as opposed to the hassle of the post office (urgh). What are you're favourites?



2 comments:

  1. I love getting packages as well. It's exciting waiting for the mail to arrive. It's kinda of a surprise because we were able to see the item online but we never saw it in real life.

    If you like you can follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send the link and will follow :-)

    ReplyDelete