google-site-verification: googlee1918c0dd63ed212.html

Wednesday 24 October 2012

The minimal work make up look..


Hey guys!

Just thought I'd share with you on my lonnnng train journey home. So today I wanna post about a "minimal work make up look". When i'm working I like my make up to look minimal yet elegant. I'm personally one that prefers a pop of colour on my lips and very very little eye shadow on my eyes. So I usually achieve this look with a good lip gloss/ lip stick, eye liner, blusher and mascara. That's it!

So today I have gone for a Chanel lip gloss and my Mac smoulder eye liner pencil. You don't necessarily have to own high end make to achieve this look. The bourjois "Kohl" pencil is a great dupe for the MAC pencil retailing at £6. As for the Chanel lip gloss, you can get great drug store dupes from Loreal and Maybelline to name a few.

So the Chanel lip gloss is called levres scintillantes 106. It's a lovely orangy pink colour with bits of glitter in it ❤. It can be used over your lipstick in the centre of the lips, to act as a highlight. The gel texture gives a perfectly even finish. I have put swatches of this below. It doesn't look over powering but at the same time shows enough colour. I picked this up from the duty free on the way back from a holiday but it retails at around £30 I think... Don't quote me!

The MAC pencil retails at £14 and I picked this up online. I have also gone for Maybelline "the falsies volume express" mascara.

Anyway let me know what you guys think..hope this was helpful.. would like to hear about you're work make up looks :-)

Sahar ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment