google-site-verification: googlee1918c0dd63ed212.html

Friday 19 October 2012

Bobbi Brown corrector

I am somebody that suffers with the darkest of eye circles due to a hectic lifestyle and also being guilty of not always keeping myself as well hydrated I could. So I have spent soo long trying to find the right concealer only to receive really negative feedback from friends and family! I have used many of the MAC concealers which have a really yellow base which often can lead to "reverse circles" which basically means that you end up with yellow circles which have clearly been plastered in concealer which isn't natural looking at all! I've also been recommended highlighters to use under my eyes (don't know why!) which ends up making under the eye white.

So upon recommendation from a friend I decided to try the bobbi brown corrector. Now what makes this different from the other concealers that I have tried is that it doesn't come in a liquid form, it comes as a cream. It is a peachy kind of bisque colour and really blends with my natural skin tone whilst covering my eye bags. I know this comes in lots of colours so don't worry if your skin tones isn't the same as mine.

I really love this concealer. I try not to use it every single day but try to change it up with my Dior concealer which I also love (I will also review this)

So yes I would definitely recommend this to anybody who has the same under eye bag problem. The only down side about this product is the price! It retails at £18 in John Lewis, but it's worth the money :)

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money so this is a reflection of my true opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Ive always wanted to try Bobbi Brown Corrector but I cant find it anywhere near me and as far as I know Sephora wont ship this brand to Canada..Maybe one day:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara

    I thought Sephora has bobbi on their Canadian website if I'm not mistaken. I know that Vancouver have an airport store but I guess you need to get colour matched. You're right maybe one day soon. Will review my other fave Dior soon :-)

    ReplyDelete