google-site-verification: googlee1918c0dd63ed212.html

Thursday 18 October 2012

Les Tissages De Chanel blush

So ever since I tried this blush (colour coral- blush duo effect tweed) and since using my pro lumier foundation. I have been totally hooked on Chanel products.

I must say that over the last year this has been my holy grail blusher.. I cannot express how much i love this product! It has a lovely peach tone and can be worn in a very subtle way but is also buildable for a more intense look without looking too much. I have a medium skin so it's definitely one of the best blushers I have tried and without a doubt would recommend it. It especially looks beautiful in the summer. I won't go anywhere without it!

It can be tricky to get out of the pan with my real techniques blusher brush so best to stick with the original blush, due to the texture. Get this, you won't regret it! I love it so much I've hit pan, and I barely hit pan on anything.. so that's saying something.

This retails at £29 and I picked it up in John Lewis. It is definitely a splurge buy, but one that has become a core component of my make up routine!

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money, so this review is reflective of my true opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment