google-site-verification: googlee1918c0dd63ed212.html

Thursday 18 October 2012

Sally's Hair extensions (American Pride)




So as somebody with fine hair, I have spent sooo much money on products on how to thicken up my hair. I was saying this to a family member who happens to be a beauty therapist. She suggested that hair extensions are really great n easy to use and can thicken up the look of hair especially as I can never seem to grow my hair beyond my shoulders.

Now I must say that I am a complete novice when it comes to hair extensions, so I popped down to my local Sallys and picked up the 18 inch full head set. I got the set for £60, they have two types in Sally's and this set was better quality and is REMY hair. This basically means that all the ends go in the same direction as its human and is the best quality. In terms of grams, the packet didn't say how many grams it was. It even didn't show when I googled it, but they are quite thin, so I am assuming they must be 80-100grams

I found the hair really easy to clip in, and actually really loved them the first time I put them in purely because of the volume (my colour is number 2). However when they are straight they can look a bit on the thin side, which I really don't like as I love the look of long luscious hair. The ends are also a tiny bit wispy, when I don't wear extensions I have a blunt ends hair cut so I didn't like this and will probably get these cut off from my hair stylist. When they are curled they look absolutely beautiful and much fuller.

Now that I have worn them for a few months, It still love LOVE them, they are still in great condition despite having washed them. In terms of thickness I  would like to try Foxy Locks, Head Kandy and hello gorgeous. I would also love to try them in a longer length so lets see..I can see myself becoming a bit of a hair extension addict.

Anyway here is a pic of me with the full head clipped in. I got so many compliments when I wore them at a recent party and nobody realised they were hair extensions!


Disclaimer, I bought these extensions with my own money, so they reflect my true opinions. 


5 comments:

  1. hair looks great and volumised i would also prefer this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Hafsa, you should definitely try extensions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every women loves hair extensions. Mostly these are used by showbiz personalities to change their hair styles frequently.

    Hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that it does make a difference when I have it in versus when I don't. It would be fun to have a bunch of different colors! But I still prefer having a full set of hair extensions than just a bunch of streaks since my hair is still short. I want long haaair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.
    buy extensions for hair online

    ReplyDelete