google-site-verification: googlee1918c0dd63ed212.html

Wednesday 7 November 2012

My first "get ready with me" video

Hey ladies..i am totally exhausted! It is getting way cold in the U.K and have even heard that it may potentially snow soon EEP!

 So today I have posted a "get ready with me " video in which I share my current favourite products and also how I use them all together. I personally am soo nosey when it comes to other peoples make up routines, so i thought I would share mine with you. As I have oily skin, I can only recommend for a similar skin type. I love ALL of the products I have mentioned and wouldn't recommend them if I didn't think they were worth the bucks. I will hopefully give more in-depth reviews on some that I have used in the video very soon. So anyway here is the link, I would love to hear from you guys, so any questions or queries fire away.

 Stay happy all :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRGJohf-kDU&feature=youtu.be


1 comment:

  1. Thanks your share. Remy Hair extensions are considered to be the finest quality of human hair because the cuticles are kept intact and not stripped. Remy Hair extensionsare made of human hair which can be dyed, heated (curled or straightened), styled, washed, and treated like your own natural hair.

    ReplyDelete